If you’ve ever had dry patches or needed a pick me up to help soothe and hydrate your skin, then this is the kit for you.
For only $10 at Ulta, this kit gives you 7 mini samplers of moisturizers, plus an extra little sample from Ultas Radiant Skin Collection.
Now, I don’t know about you, but for $10 that’s a steal. (That’s pretty much the price of a Big Mac meal and a milkshake. Lol don’t judge me.)
Down below I’ll give information about each one of these! If a moisturizer can keep me hydrated on my face without making it look like I just sprayed oil, then yes hunny, I’m going to be using it.
This is an everyday natural moisturizer, with peptides, high potency antioxidants, and floral stem cells. It claims to:
- Help minimize fine lines and wrinkles
- Deeply moisturize and protect
- Help support collagen
- Promotes a lifting effect
- Bring back skins natural radiance.
2. Andalou Naturals – Resveratrol Q10 Night Repair Cream
This is if you have dry-very dry skin. You apply this nightly to help reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and improve texture. Use this nightly. It claims to help:
- Slow cellular Damage
- Speed healthy cell renewal
- Stimulate circulation
3. Vichy – Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Hydration Rich Cream
This cream is all about retaining water in your faces skin. This product is non-comedogenic, oil-free, and paraben-free. It claims to:
- Distribute & lock water in all facial zones
- Form a protective film
4. Aveeno – Absolutely ageless Daily moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30
This is an anti-aging moisturizer with sunscreen that contains active naturals blackberry complex with vitamins, antioxidants, and powerful anti-aging ingredients. It claims to:
- Keep skin looking younger, longer
- Helps improve elasticity and firmness to reveal younger looking skin in just 1 week
- Strength skins natural moisture barrier to main a healthier looking appearance
- Reduce the signs of aging
5. Cetaphil – Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Body Lotion
I remember going to the Dermatologist when I was in high-school, and Cetaphil was one of the only moisturizers at the time that many doctors suggested to those who had acne.
This moisturizer claims to:
- Dermatologist recommend to hydrate and nurture dry sensitive skin for 24 hours
- Fragrance free
6. Lumene – VIT C Sleeping Cream
I’m not even going to lie. This one sounded amazing to me because i’m always trying to find the best eye cream at an affordable price. Even though I just turned 24 – this past march- I can begin to see the affects of past summers (with no sun screen) start to show underneath my eyes. Those fine lines are slowly coming in, and I am trying to use as much eye cream as I can now!
This night cream is meant to help your skin recover while you sleep. This is a cream and mask in one packed with antioxidants to help bright nourish and vitalize your tired and dull skin. It claims to:
- Brighten the skin and improve its moisture balance
- Nourish and vitalize tired skin
- Protect against the signs of aging.
7. RoC – Multicorrexion 5In-1 chest, Neck & Face Cream with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30
This is supposed to help smoothe fine lines, for your face, chest and neck, in four weeks. (Clearly you’ll need a bigger bottle) This one is specifically supposed to target your neck and chest – because we all know these parts of our body age too, and sometimes we forget until it’s too late.
This product claims to:
- Notice visibly smoother skin in just 4 weeks
- Help restore elasticity and firmness
- Hydrate thirsty dry skin
- Boost overall radiance of skin
- Help smooth the appearance of fine lines
Protects against sun and future damage when used with other sun protection measures8. Ulta Beauty – Radiant Skin Collection
Now I probably don’t need to say much about this product, you can’t read from the paper it is attached to. I didn’t expect to receive this product, it was a small extra gift in the box, so i’m excited to try this out!
Hope you guys find boxes like these at Ulta, you can never go wrong! 😀