Hello, everyone! As most of you know, Ultas 21 days of beauty is half way over and I decided to pick up a few things along the way!
If you see something(s) in this post you’d like me to swatch or review for you then just give me a holler!
1. Below are two separate gifts-the Caudalie set from Sephora, and the Tarte set from Ulta- for those birthdays that fell in march. (Woohoo)
3. Here I purchased Makeup Revolution brownpomade in Chocolate, and the Bareminerals liquid lipstick in Om. The other two products are things that Ulta gave to me for spending a certain amount, basically samples. We have It cosmetics cc+ cream and a small mini Buxom eyeshadow (which I’ll soon have to tape a magnet to the back and put it in a zpalette or I’ll lose the bugger)
4. Here we have two Ulta brushes ( they actually look nice) and five of the cosmic metal lips from NYX!
5. Below are a few items I’ve picked up from the Fiona Stiles collection from Ulta since the whole collection was around 40% off. Here we have the eyeshadow palette, and let me tell you, these are some of the most buttery pigmented shadows from an eyeshadow palette I’ve ever touched. But not in a bad way, because you know they have those palettes that SEEM amazing when you touch them and the pigment is there and they are soooo buttery… but sometimes that’s a problem when you need to blend your eyeshadow.. ANYWAYS, if y’all need swatches let me know.
6. Here is her eyebrow pencil, only $8!!
7. Below are two of her Soft Cheek Veil
Thanks for stopping by! I need to do another haul soon, but for now if you need anything from me just let me know!